[Dbconfig-common-devel] oracle support for dbconfig-common.

Miguel Gea Milvaques debian at miguelgea.com
Thu Dec 29 22:20:30 UTC 2005

Hi Sean,

- At this moment, I have a experimental version to add oracle support to
dbconfig-common. It's *not*  ready to release it yet, but I think it
must to be added to the CVS. It need a lot of testing before release,
and it's a *slow* work, oracle is a slow database
creating/droping/dumping databases, I need 10/12 minutes for each test.

- I supose I must not to incude all changes in actual cvs branch because
I repeat, is very experimental. Maybe it could be a good idea to create
a experimental branch?

- On other hand, I've added debconf templates, that it will be
interesting you read them and revise it (my english is not the best...).
They are not stable enought to send to translators.

- I've added to a dh_make templates set to create a new package from
them. This part could be to "stable" release.

- The documentation is not updated yet.

Well, good news. I wait for your answer.

PD: Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!
PD: I've ressended this message because it seems I had a problem with
previous mail.
--
e-mail: Miguel Gea Milvaques <debian(@nospam)miguelgea.com
Blog: http://www.livejournal.com/users/xerakko/