[Dctrl-tools-devel] Anybody object to a redo of the git repository?

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.fi
Tue Nov 6 05:53:13 UTC 2007

The current dctrl-tools.git repository contains history converted by
darcs-to-git, and the conversion is not perfect.  I have now received a
better conversion from the author of darcs2git, and I am considering
switching.

The problem is that this will be a history rewrite in terms of what Git
sees and requires manual work from anybody who has (local) commits on
top of the current conversion.

Anybody have an objection to switching?  Please respond in by Wednesday
afternoon Eastern European time :)  [+0200]

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/