[Dctrl-tools-devel] New Purchase Order

I Kureya ikureya at age.co.zw
Fri Jul 1 14:50:15 UTC 2016

Dear Sir ,

We are pleased to place a new order on your company for the Month as

per following
details:

Order No. :98595
Date : 7.1.2016

A copy of the order is attached for your reference.
Kindly acknowledge.

In case of any further information, please feel free to write us.

THANKS & REGARDS:

DISCLAIMER:
This message and its attachments are intended only and exclusively for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If received in error please notify the sender immediately by return E-mail, and then delete the message and its attachments from your system, including all copies. This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our network. We are not liable for indirect or consequential damages from alteration of these contents by a third party or by the result of any virus.