[Dctrl-tools-i18n] Translation update request for maintenance branch

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho ajk@debian.org
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 23:25:07 +0300

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

There is a r_2_1_maint branch in CVS which is the maintanance branch for
2.1-series grep-dctrl, which is intended to be the woody stable version.
I fixed some bugs there and in the result the translations are slightly
out of date.  I would like to ask you to update your translations so
that the stable woody version will have up-to-date translations.

ca.po: 51 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations.
de.po: 51 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations.
fi.po: 51 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations.
fr.po: 46 translated messages, 11 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated messag=
e.

--=20
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Debian developer=20

http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/en/debian

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

--huq684BweRXVnRxX--