[Dctrl-tools-i18n] Translation update request for maintenance branch

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho ajk@debian.org
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:21:31 +0300

--OROCMA9jn6tkzFBc

I'm sorry to bother you so often, but I'm looking to end this branch
soon, and before that, I want to have the best 2.1.x I possibly can in
testing.  So, could you please update your translations on the 2.1.x
branch ASAP?  (Finnish and German are up to date.)

The good old blurb follows :)

There is a r_2_1_maint branch in CVS which is the maintanance branch for
2.1-series grep-dctrl, which is intended to be the sarge stable version.
I fixed some bugs there and in the result the translations are slightly
out of date.  I would like to ask you to update your translations so
that the stable woody version will have up-to-date translations.

ca.po: 51 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
fi.po: 59 translated messages.
fr.po: 58 translated messages, 1 untranslated message.
de.po: 59 translated messages.

--=20
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Debian developer=20

=A7http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/en/debian

--OROCMA9jn6tkzFBc

--OROCMA9jn6tkzFBc--