Package tags

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:59:34 +0200

Matt Zimmerman schrieb:
> The Software development / programming category could use a place to pu=
> profiling tools.  For example, jmp, kprof, libc6-prof, memprof, and may=
be
> cross-list profiling-built versions of other libraries.  There may be s=
ome
> overlap with the 'testing' category, for example programs like valgrind=
, and
> code coverage tools, are used both for optimization and for finding bug=
s.

Good one. I'll add it after a little feedback from the other active
developers on this issue (Enrico and Herv=E9 right now)

Tag: devel::profiling
Implies: devel

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--=20
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o=
_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //=
\
     Jede Frau erwartet von einem Mann, dass er h=E4lt, was sie sich     =
V_/_
                           von ihm verspricht.