Announcing Debian Package Tags

Enrico Zini enrico@debian.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:38:18 +0200

--gdTfX7fkYsEEjebm

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 03:23:24PM +0200, Javier Fern=E1ndez-Sanguino Pe=F1=
a wrote:

> [1] One of the difficult things in the future might be to generate new ta=
gs
> or associate new packages to tags already available. Automatising (sp?)=
=20
> this would be useful and TFIDF (and similar IA-related techniques) help
> with this quite a lot.

I've never tried the tools you are suggesting me, but I definitely will.
I have some immediate additions to make to tagcoll and debtags based on
the many suggestions I have received.

You're showing me a whole new world to explore, and I'll be sure do it
asap.

Enrico

--gdTfX7fkYsEEjebm

--gdTfX7fkYsEEjebm--