Introduction of new tags, master vocabulary now in CVS

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Sat, 3 May 2003 12:26:36 +0200

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 03:34:27AM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:

> the master vocabulary is now in CVS at alioth.
> Well, actually it has been there for some time, but changes havn't been
> propagated into the database used for the web interface.
>=20
> I've started adding many new tags that i consider useful, so most
> categories could need someone to review the packges there...

Great job!

People interested in having CVS access (and thus being part of the task
force of people that will maintain the tag vocabulary) please mail me
with their Alioth account name.

Yours truly,

Enrico

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD