Announcement of new packagebrowser?

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Mon, 5 May 2003 01:50:35 +0200

> If it should be added referred to a given context, please give it that
> context: use c++::specialized, for example.  Otherwise you risk to have
> a tag which has different meaning depending on context: being
> specialized for a c++ compiler might mean something different than bein=
> specialized for a graphics program, and reading those "specialized" tag=
> out of context won't tell you anything useful.

I disagree. I don't like this bloat of tags, and i also might want to
find all "specialized gnome applications" for example. Or exclude all
specialized applications.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--=20
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
    There was never a good war or a bad peace. - Benjamin Franklin    //\
 Jemanden zu lieben hei=DFt gl=FCcklich zu sein, ihn gl=FCcklich zu sehen=
.  V_/_