X Utilities

Tue, 27 May 2003 08:56:42 +0200 (CEST)

I've tagged "zwmenu" [1]: "Zadka's Window Manager Menu, A small GTK+
application which understands the Debian menu" as belonging to:
"Applets und Dockapps" which it is not strictly but where IMO it about
belongs. Even better would be a tag "X and Windowmanager Tools" where
various X and Window Manager and Desktop Environment specific
configuration utilities could be classified under.

I'll leave "zwmenu" as unclassified until some better tag comes up.

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:

> PS: I'm not subscribed

Now I am.
*t

[1] http://debian.vitavonni.de/packagebrowser/edit.cgi?package=zwmenu

PS: Timeout on server Connection was to debian.vitavonni.de at port 80

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch
         Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11