CIA!

Michael Banck mbanck@debian.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:46:52 +0200

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 11:22:42PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Commits are now posted to the list: I thought that since the list is
> low-traffic, it shouldn't be a problem.  If it is, please speak up and
> I'll have no problems in creating a deb-usability-commits list and
> moving commits there.

Well, I'm afraid this somehow slamms the door shut for any other kind of
'usability' discussions WRT Debian. Even now, this list looks rather
like 'debtags-devel' than 'deb-usability-list', and if you add the
cvs-commits for debtags to it, you sort of make it official.

I don't say that's a bad thing (I think debtags are quite useful, but I
don't see the connection to usability in more than a peripherical way),
just that having a place to discuss usability issues in Debian would be
nice as well.

Michael