New debtags suite just uploaded

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:04:43 +0200

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 01:49:30PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> > A question for Erich: do you graph tag variations in the database?  I'd
> > be curious to see if and how much did debtags-edit bring new tagging
> > efforts...
> I didn't even know about debtags-edit until I read this message.

I've been showing it informally to people, but it had a couple bugs that
make it crash or look, so it wasn't fit for mass advertising.

However, I fixed them last night, so a new test period begins before I
make an announcement.

The user interface is still ugly, also, but I guess I'll announce it
anyway if this version seems to hold.

Ciao,

Enrico