Where to send tag patches?

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Fri, 21 May 2004 17:29:03 +0200

Hi Enrico.
I've written a small perl script which will parse a MIME message and
search for an attachment or body part with "DEBTAGS DIFF" in its first
line (rest should be the usual diff format, ok?).
Right now the message is discarded in any case, but i'll change that.
Bad messages will be forwarded to my normal inbox, good ones will be
imported to the database.

How much feedback should the user get? Should we handle errors, or
should the submitter recieve them? Should he get a list of packages that
he modified? Or just a "thanks for your contribution"?

The destination address is debtags-submit@vitavonni.de

Greetings,
Erich