[Debburn-changes] r353 - nonameyet/trunk
blade at costa.debian.org
Tue Oct 3 08:16:30 UTC 2006
Date: 2006-10-03 08:16:30 +0000 (Tue, 03 Oct 2006)
New Revision: 353
--- nonameyet/trunk/TODO 2006-10-02 20:44:09 UTC (rev 352)
+++ nonameyet/trunk/TODO 2006-10-03 08:16:30 UTC (rev 353)
@@ -1,15 +1,11 @@
- - Check the readmes. Drop obsolete instructions. (assigned to: ???)
- check libparanoia, we may link dynamicaly with it. Quality? Portability?
- - POSIX checks for sys/wait.h rather than pure existence check
- proper getnameinfo/inet_ntoa checks, see include/CMakeLists.txt
- find out why spawn.c breaks in WAIT_H while the WAIT_UNION check works quite well on sys/wait.h. See include/CMakeLists.txt comments.
- - rewrite or drop fconv.c, it does not compile on AIX, missing isnan symbol. Or link libm, as alternative.
- check notes in help output, drop advisories, notes about future plans...
- - some cdda2wav defined moved from the ueber-long command line to lconfig.h ,
- make them configurable. Implement generation of cdda2wav/lconfig.h or just
- replace with cmake macros (assigned to: ???)
- - add better detection for various functions. Eg. correct checks for have_soundcard, have_mlockall for cygwin. (volunteers?)
+ - add better detection for various functions. Eg. have_mlockall on cygwin. (volunteers?)
+ - wodim -audio wavefile thesamewavefile thesamewavefile fails with obscure
+ symptoms. Why?
- see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=cdrkit and try to solve upstream related problems
- find and eliminate remaining ".mk" ".mk*" files (where? cleanup branch)
- review the sort/uniq code in dvd_file.c, see comments there
More information about the Debburn-changes