[Debburn-devel] Re: New wodim options (2)

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Wed Dec 27 19:46:40 CET 2006

#include <hallo.h>
* scdbackup at gmx.net [Wed, Dec 27 2006, 06:14:45PM]:
> Hi,
>
> some thoughts left over from emulating option msifile= :
>
> Is the newline in the file really appropriate ?
> (Please notify me if you remove it.)

Ha, I thought about that. And I was not sure. So I kept the previous
string format. OTOH... ok, changing it would not hurt but since people
may use the contents to construct a command line the newline only adds
additional obstacle, which may be not that important on a POSIX shell
with appropriate IFS set but may cause headaches in some other scripting
language. I will remove it.

> I cannot spot a help text for msifile in the web svn.
> How about this:
>   "\tmsifile=path\trun -msinfo and copy output to file\n"
>
> (The manpage text "msifile=filename" is too long for
> the format of the help list.)

Ok, thanks.

MfG,
Eduard.
--
<ribnitz> gibt es einen weg, bei linux suspend to disk oder suspend to ram zu
	bekommen?