[Debburn-devel] cdrkit-1.0 build error on Solaris 2.8

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Thu Nov 23 11:08:21 CET 2006

#include <hallo.h>
* Brian Lindholm [Wed, Nov 22 2006, 02:43:03PM]:
> Gentlemen,
>
>  I've tried to build cdrkit-1.0 on Solaris 2.8
> (in an effort to make my Unix machine look much
> like my Debian Linux installation at home), but it
> dies with error messages coming from the compiler.

Thank you for testing. The ongoing Solaris port, actually some
configuration fixes were available in the development trunk only and
were incomplete. Now they should be. ;-)

>   OS = Solaris 2.8
>   Compiler = gcc-3.4.6 (hand-rolled)
>   CMAKE = cmake-2.4.3 (hand-rolled)
>   make = GNU make-3.81 (hand-rolled)
>
>  I was unable to fix it myself.  Any suggestions?

Yes. Please test the current snapshot from
http://rootfs.net/misc/cdrkit.tgz in the same environment and report
results.

Eduard.
--
<XTaran> Sachtma, wie ist das nochmal beim dist-upgrade von Woody nach Sarge,
	was muss der Woody-Kernel schon können, damit's nachher auch mit dem