[Debburn-devel] cmake trouble when building on FreeBSD

Lorenz Minder lminder at gmx.net
Fri Sep 22 21:26:49 UTC 2006

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to build cdrkit on FreeBSD, but it's not working for me yet.
I did some fixes to the source code (which I intend to mail back as soon
as I can get the thing to compile and hopefully work correctly), but am
currently stuck with an issue I couldn't yet fix.

The problem is that USE_ICONV gets to be defined even though iconv.h is
unavailable. The problem appears to be that cmake finds iconv.h in
/usr/local/include, but on FreeBSD, /usr/local/include is not in gcc's
default include path, and therefore it fails. So here's my question:

How do I tell cmake to disregard /usr/local?

Best,
--Lorenz