[Debburn-devel] Need help with cdrkit

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 18:42:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I understand that it is too hard to solve my problem
> without the same device in the hands.

Not necessarily. One would need some more tangible info.
E.g. complete message output by

  program ...options... 2>&1 | tee -i /tmp/program_messages

which collects a copy of the messages in file
/tmp/program_messages .

> > K3b, Nautilus CD burner, xfburn, ...
> Yes, I understand this. Most GUIs are frontends for your software.

I am not a developer of wodim but work on libburnia,
an alternative set of libraries and applications. Among
open source people this should not hamper mutual help.
We share the same potential hardware and system problems,
anyway.