[Debburn-devel] Problems with .cue .bin - one session, lots of tracks (1 of data and rest of audio)

Danylo Araújo einlanzer at gmx.net
Sun Nov 28 13:00:15 UTC 2010

   Good day.
   First of all, I was using Brasero 2.31.2 program. It uses cdrkit
tools, correct?
   I was recording a image .cue .bin of a PSone game (Moto Racer World
Tour). This game is of a kind that uses audio tracks aside the data
track, just illustrated down here:

-session 1
    -track 1 - data
    -track 2 - audio
    -track 3 - audio
    ... (lots of audio tracks)
    -track 15 -audio

    Well, the result of the recording doesn't work. The audio tracks
aren't exhibited (static noises).
    The image file isn't corrupted as it worked once burned by Nero of
Windows.
    Is it a problem of Brasero GUI or cdrkit?

    Thanks you all.