[Debburn-devel] iso from defined session

sakura kinomoto like-a-moon at list.ru
Fri Dec 14 14:40:21 UTC 2012

Hi!
Thank you for the excellent package Cdrkit!
1. please, tell me how to make iso,( or read files), only from defined session (multisession dvd-rw), by using only cdrkit, without use "dd"

2. And, please, if you can, tell me, where is my error:
genisoimage -o second.iso -C 0,15509 -M 0,1,0 c:\path
error: "unable to lload previous session image '0,1,0' "

(-msinfo: 0,15509, device=0,1,0, OS: Freedos v1.1, package from http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/system/cdrkit/ , multisession succesfully writes, but "-M" returned this error - unable to load previous session image)
when I, instead of "-M 0,1,0" write "-M previous.iso", it works, if only ONE previous .iso; but what you advice, when there is SEVERAL previous .iso?

thank you for any hint! I hope to you advice!