[Debburn-devel] [Rfc] Adding support of Udf 2.50 in genisoimage

David Girault david at dhgirault.fr
Tue Jan 27 18:23:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

A couple of years ago, I had work on adding preliminary support for writing UDF 2.50 using genisoimage. It is required to write Bluray video discs. There is currently NO open source nor native Linux tools to do that!

Since I don't have much time to finish this home work, so I request here some comments or suggestions.

I have setup a public readable git repository where you can read my latest version:
http://dhgirault.fr/gitweb/?p=cdrkit.git-svn;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/bluray

Regards,
David