[Debconf-devel] hong cheng与您共享了照片

hong cheng hcprinting1 at 126.com
Fri Jan 18 04:24:06 UTC 2013

Hi, my friends,

I hope you are having a nice day!

I am Sandy from H&C Printing Centre of China.

Having obtained your company information from the internet and I think you
might need our printing services. I am writing to you in the hope of
entering into business relations with you. Here is some of our company’s
information for your references.

1.  We have been exporting printing services to a lot of clients all over
the world for many years. It is our quality goods, first-rank services and
very competitive prices that help us gain good reputation.

2.  Our clients ordered catalogues, periodical magazines, brochures,
flyers, children’s books, calendars, stickers etc. with us and some of them
even kindly introduce us to their relatives and friends who need our
services.

3.  We also hold the belief that the public praise is the most supernatural
magic, which will make us be success. So we are always trying all we can do
to meet your taste, low price, high quality, professional service and fast
logistics. As per the feedbacks of our clients in your country, we help
them save 35% cost than they do their printing job locally.

We quote and print as per your design and requirements. We shall be glad to
offer you our lowest price upon receipt your details of required printing
job.

I am waiting for your specifications of printing jobs and quote you a best
price. Any questions, feel free to contact us by admin at hongchengco.com .

Yours sincerely,
Sandy
admin at hongchengco.com