[Debconfsubs-team] ITS: Non uploading DD process and a couple of tricks that saved my volunteer life

Francesca Ciceri madamezou at zouish.org
Thu May 29 07:23:53 UTC 2014

Hi Christophe,

somehow I missed this email (no idea how :)), so sorry for the delay!
Well, at least Thomas already replied :)

On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 09:22:50PM +0200, Christophe Siraut wrote:
> Hi DebConf Subtitle Team!
>
> I intend to subtitle the Non uploading DD process talk from Barcelona.
> This is my first subtitling work, but I think I can manage it thanks to
> the instructions on the team wiki. (I already subbed the first 3 minutes)

I'm working on it, because I figured that I would be faster in doing it,
as I kind of know in advance what I was talking about :)
I've almost finished it, so it will be soon available.

(@ team: and this is where my assumptions on me being fast in doing this
task are demonstrated completely wrong :))

> Actually I am currently a non-uploading DD candidate, that's is why I am
> interested in that topic. Can I join the project? my alioth login is
> tobald-guest.

Wow! Good luck for your NM process and yay for another non uploading DD!

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"It is extremely difficult to stay alert and attentive
instead of getting hypnotized by the constant monologue