[debhelper-devel] Processed: retitle 446856 to debhelper: Implement dpkg rollback in all autoscripts (e.g. post{inst, rm} abort-upgrade)

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Apr 3 08:48:05 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 446856 debhelper: Implement dpkg rollback in all autoscripts (e.g. post{inst,rm} abort-upgrade)
Bug #446856 [debhelper] debheloer: Implement dpkg rollback in all autoscripts (e.g. post{inst,rm} abort-upgrade)
Changed Bug title to 'debhelper: Implement dpkg rollback in all autoscripts (e.g. post{inst,rm} abort-upgrade)' from 'debheloer: Implement dpkg rollback in all autoscripts (e.g. post{inst,rm} abort-upgrade)'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

446856: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=446856
Debian Bug Tracking System