[debhelper-devel] Hello.

joel baba jobao026918 at naver.com
Mon Apr 25 08:13:58 UTC 2016

I implore you to take the time to go through this mail, as i use this medium to contact you for negotiation of my proposition with you to secure and actualize this proposal for our mutual benefit.

You have to let me know your stand in this proposal so that i can send the details of the business to you and i will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I am awaiting for your immediate response as you receive this mail.

Yours,

Joel Baba.