[Debian-arabic-packages] ttf-freefarsi, new package including upstream changes

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Sat Dec 2 02:14:02 CET 2006

Alan Baghumian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After speaking with developers of FPF, a new release of Free Persian
> Fonts including some looking improvements are available now. They have
> also added some license and read-me files as I requested.

The INSTALL files has "mkdie" instead of "mkdir".

> So, this enabled me to create a fixed Debian package and make it
> available for further review:
>
> http://parsix.org/packages/pool/main/t/ttf-freefarsi/
>
> Package is lintian clear.
>
> Please check it out.

Comments:
1. I had to recreate the orig.tar.gz since the dir name was wrong (use
of _ instead of -).
2. rename the defoma hits files, so dh_installdefoma will recognize and
install it. The old file name was removed from debian/install.

I've fixed the package and it's already uploaded to debian.

Source at http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-fonts/packages/ttf-freefarsi/
as this were many font packages is stored.

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplan at debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0