[Debian-arabic-packages] ttf-freefarsi package updated

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Fri Feb 9 10:07:08 CET 2007

Alan Baghumian wrote:
> I've updated debian/install and debian/copyright according to the new
> (fixed) upstream tarball and then tagged 1.0.0~beta1-1 in the svn.

Tagging is used _after_ a package is uploaded to debian, and before we
do any new changes. They way, in the future, we can work on the exact
same version as in debian, without introducing new changes by mistake.

I usually do the tagging _after_ I get the approval that the package was
accepted into the debian archive.

Just to be clear - is that "fixed" upstream tarball is something I can
download from upstream or you the only one having it?

> Then built package successfully. So, now want to know that what should I
> do next? May I email you files or?

If all the changes are in the SVN, I'll download the upstream tarball
and build the package myself, and do another review of it.

After that, I'll mail you the comments I have. When everything will be
done, I'll upload the package to debian.

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplan at debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0