[Debian-arabic-packages] xfardic, xfardix-xdb-gnulinux packages on the svn

Alan Baghumian alan at technotux.com
Fri Feb 9 16:28:34 CET 2007

OK,

I've checked out a working copy of the debian-arabic svn. May you describe
branches folder policy more? We have both tags and branches containing the
same versions. Are those 'current' directory the latest versions? I'll
thank you if you clarify your svn policy to enable me start my work.

Cheers,
Alan