[Debian-astro-maintainers] FROM MR. MARK ZUCKERBERG

Pst.Stanek Krzysztof fileoffice001 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Mar 22 13:49:30 UTC 2017

Goo day to you.

I am Pst. Stanek Krzysztof from London United Kingdom. I am a member of Chr
istian's Charity Home Alleviation Organization Center  London United Kingdo
m. We are Charity Home lleviation Organization that affiliated to Face book
 founder CEO MR. MARK ZUCKERBERG in donation of

his 99% of his income of USD.$45 Billion to Orphanage Home and less privile
ges. This donation are for Orphanage Home and less privileges.

So you are here by invited you to become a good hearted member of MR. MARK
ZUCKERBERG Management Staff in assisting our organization in distribution o
f funds of USD. $4.5 Million to Charity Home, Less Privileges, Widows, Chur
ches and Mosque in your country of resident. Your reward and percentage of
USD. $4.5 Million of your participation fund will be accredited into your c
orespondent account of your country of resident.This organization are also
rewarding you of 10% of being a members of Face Book community participant.

The Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will guide you as you join us.

Please kindly click on the link bellow to see the authenticity of this

message to you:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/technology/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-chari
ty.html?_r=0

We therefore, request your urgent attention by providing for us the

following information:-

1.YOUR FULL NAME

2.YOUR DATE OF BIRTH

3.YOUR OCCUPATION