[Debian-astro-maintainers] I Need your Help. Urgent

fvdghhjd_bdhd at aol.fr fvdghhjd_bdhd at aol.fr
Tue Jun 6 06:42:59 UTC 2017

I Need your Help. Urgent

Greetings to you and your family I am the manager of ABANK, I have a business of 7.4million dollars to be transfer to your accountfor investment in your country if you are ready to as sit me get back to me Iwill give you the full details on how I get the money and how the money will betransfer to you. Note: That after the fund has be transfer into your account40% for you, and 60% for me.

You must assure me that everything will be handledconfidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to laundermoney overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the fundswhich they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money thatwas supposed to have been used to develop the country.

Their Political advisers always inflated the amountsbefore transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divertpart of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how muchwas transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closedafter transfer. I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians andwhen I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, Ialso cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one caredto ask me because the money was too much for them to control They launderedover $98Million Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message toyou, I was able to divert  ($7.4Million ) million Dollars to anescrow account belonging to no one in the bank.

if I received your positive reply from you throughthis private email address (wilsonewilson713 at gmail.com)
The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is becausethey have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years nowand most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer fundsoverseas. The $7.4Million Dollars has been lying waste but I don't want toretire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to endbled me share the proceeds with the receiver.  This private emailaddress (mrkazeemkazeem at gmail.com)
Best Regards,
Mr. Wilson Kazeem.