[Debian-astro-maintainers] From Mrs Helen Norman, Please Help out.

younger norman youngernorman_pawcontinental at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 12:08:51 UTC 2017

Dearest  Sir,

I am Mrs. Helen Norman from United Kingdom, I am 51 years old; I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast and currently hospitalized as the doctors has lost faith in me living more than two months more.

My late husband was killed during the Terrorist attacks in Brussels Airport early last year, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Belgium(Brussels) Airport attacks early last year.

My late husband was very wealthy, an oil, a gold and diamond merchant and after his death,I inherited all his business and wealth. I selected you after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it.

My late husband made a deposit of USD$60.5Million in a security/finance firm overseas years back. My purpose of contacting you is that i want you to be the next of Kin to me so that the fund($60.5Million ) deposited in the finance/security firm can be release to you for you to investment the fund and for charity also since I am still in a sick bed.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested to assist me reposition this fund so that i will give you instruction on how to contact for the claim of the fund from the Security/finance Company were the fund is lodged in.

My good regards,
Mrs.Helen Norman
Email: youngernroman_pawcontinental at yahoo.co.uk