[Debian-astro-maintainers] Dearest in the Lord,

Patricia Knewl pknewl04 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 18:01:01 UTC 2017

Dearest in the Lord,

I am Mrs. Patricia Knewl, a widow suffering from long time illness
(Cancer). I am married to Mr. John Knewl who died in a motor
accident. We were married for Eighteen years without a child.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of US$ 2. 600.000.00 (Two Million Six Hundred thousand Dollars) in a
Bank, presently, this money is still in bank.

My late husband instructed that this fund should be use for charity
purpose such as to build schools, orphanage homes, hospitals, etc.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I want a
honest and God fearing person or an organization that will use this
fund for charity works.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul,
With God all things are possible.

Please if you would be able to use this fund for God's work kindly
reply me. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact
of the Bank, I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove
you the present beneficiary of this fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated here in and
please always be prayerful all through your life.

I hope to receive your reply.
Remain blessed in the Lord.

Thanks,
Mrs. Patricia Knewl