[Debian-eeepc-devel] Using the new installer.

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Wed Apr 2 17:13:55 UTC 2008

Hello All,

Just reinstalled debian using the new installer. Boy what a difference.
Great job all around! *Applause!*

The only issue I came across was that ath0 was not picked up right away. I
ended up issuing from root # "ifconfig ath0 up" before the network would
recognize it. That has been the only "work around" (if you can call it that)
I have had to do.

Also it may be my imagination but it seems to boot up faster as well.

*REVELinux Gear
"We promote Freedomware One Human Billboard At A Time"*
US <http://revelinux.com/us> EU <http://revelinux.com/eu>