[Debian-eeepc-devel] Replying in lists (was: Re: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/FAQ: How much RAM do I need?)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 6 19:43:24 UTC 2008

Dear Fabio,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.08.2008, 14:46 -0300 schrieb Fabio Pugliese Ornellas:

> About the reply-to, at gmail I have to click "reply to all" and it
> will let "to" to the sender and "cc" to the list itself. If I let as
> it is, the sender will receive one direct copy and another via
> mailman. So I have to cut the CC email, past over To and finally I am
> able to send it. Not exactly a "nice" procedure fore day by day use.
> If there is a quicker way, please let me know, I am not aware of it.

Subscribers not wanting to receive duplicates can set this in their
mailman configuration. I think not receiving duplicates is the default.
The only downside is, that mailman seems then just to not sent the
message and you receive the one addressed to you. Some headers are not
set or set differently so that for example you can not use Ctrl + L in
Evolution anymore.

Thanks,

Paul