[Debian-eeepc-devel] No boot without ac adapter

Eric Cooper ecc at cmu.edu
Thu Aug 14 15:54:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 04:54:20PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> I just installed the current 2.6.26 package and the appropriate
> eee-acpi-modules, plugged out the power adapter and rebooted.

I need to publicize this better, but kernel 2.6.26 includes the
eeepc-laptop module, which supersedes eeepc-acpi (more features and
fewer bugs).  I've been told by the debian-kernel team that lenny will
definitely use 2.6.26, so I'm going to ask for the eeepc-acpi-source
to be removed from the archive.

Cheers,
Eric