[Debian-eeepc-devel] timing problem with card reader and cryptsetup

Svend Sorensen ssorensen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:36:08 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Eric Cooper wrote:

> Does anyone else see this, and does anyone have a fix?

I do not have this problem on my system with the 2.6.26 kernel. My
LUKS encrypted SD card is mounted correctly during boot. I am using a
key-file, however.

My system is running Lenny with the Sid kernel:
linux-image-2.6.26-1-686 2.6.26-2.

/etc/crypttab:
cryptsd         /dev/disk/by-uuid/UUID  /root/cryptsd.keyfile   luks /etc/fstab

/etc/fstab:
/dev/mapper/cryptsd       /media/cryptsd           ext3
defaults,relatime,commit=600 0       2