[Debian-eeepc-devel] key AltGr : diffference between Xandros and Debian

Bruno Costacurta pubmb.bco at pt.lu
Thu Aug 14 19:37:32 UTC 2008

Hello to All,

I switched the distro on my Asus 900 from Xandros to Lenny.
I have a UK keyboard and was able to produce letters with accent by pressing
AltGr, ie. AltGr+e produced é (note; é is indeed also printed on the key e)

How can I obtain same behaviour with Debian Lenny ?
I'm using KDE and tried the different options accessible in the keyboard
configuration but without result

Note: does someone on this list still have an installed Xandros ? If so could
you please provide the setup Section "InputDevice", 	Identifier	"Generic
Keyboard" as present in the file /etx/X11/xorg.conf ?
Many thanks for attention.

Bye,
Bruno