[Debian-eeepc-devel] 901 + bluetooth

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Thu Aug 14 23:17:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've got my 901 two days ago, and I've been quite busy trying out debian on
it, and tweaking some things.

Everything seems to work without major problems. Even the acpi module in the
2.6.26 kernel works allright in the 901 - no bogus temperature readings here.

My only issue is bluetooth - it does work if I enable it on the BIOS, but it
seems there isn't a way (yet) to toggle it on and off.

I did a bit of research, and found this:

http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?pid=304343

I'm not an expert in either ACPI nor kernel modules - could somebody see if
that patch makes sense?

Cheers,
--

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.25-2-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.9, and PHP
5.2.6-2+b1 generating this signature.
Uptime: 00:59:21 up 14 days, 23:08,  2 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.23, 0.24