[Debian-eeepc-devel] system halts with a 144C processor temp detected

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Fri Aug 15 22:09:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:50:36PM +0200, Jean-Christophe wrote:
> > Is there anyone else here with 0910 who can confirm they don't have the
> > problem?  Or better yet, someone who had the problem and it went away
> > when they upgraded to 0910?
> >

> I have this problem with 910 in 2.6.26, I removed eeepc-acpi-modules but
> have the same troubles with a 144C temperature...

Hmmm, that's interesting, so it doesn't seem to correlate with the
BIOS version.

What I forgot to mention (since I thought, it shouldn't matter) is
that I basically run testing, not sid. Just the kernels and a very few
applications are from sid currently.

But OTOH currently testing and sid shouldn't have that big differences.

What else could make such a difference? Mainboard revisions? How can
you figure out them?

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe at deuxchevaux.org, abe at noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/