[Debian-eeepc-devel] wireless and thermal nocrt=1 not working for eeepc 900/2.6.26

obregonmateo at gmail.com obregonmateo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:51:35 UTC 2008

After brashly updating my 900 with aptitude from 2.5.25 to 2.6.26, I cannot
get several things to work:

1. wireless. What do I have to do to get wireless working again? The wired
connection works, but no wireless card is found.

2. I have follow previous recommendations on this list and added the "options
thermal nocrt=1" line to modprobe.d/local and still my machines turns off
with critical 144c temp reached at bootup without adapter. What am I missing?

Mateo.