[Debian-eeepc-devel] A lightweight, local delivery MTA for the Eee?

Luca Niccoli lultimouomo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:03:25 UTC 2008

Hi,
in my Debian-eee system I have exim4-daemon-light as MTA, but since I
only really need local delivery (as most people with the Eee I guess)
I was wondering if there is a lighter choice in terms of disk and CPU
usage.
I took a look at the packages providing mail-transport-agent in
aptitude, but I got quite disoriented...
Does anyone know of a very simple MTA that would do? I really need it
only for things like cron, I don't even need relay.
Thanks in advance,
Luca