[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debian lenny on ASUS Eee PC 1000H

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 27 12:53:15 UTC 2008

I demand that Luca Capello may or may not have written...

[snip]
> I guess that we need to wait for 2.6.27 and rfkill support

2.6.28.

> to have Fn+F2 disabling bluetooth as well, right?

No; you want the rightmost of the four silver buttons.

> AFAIK there is no other way to disable bluetooth from userspace.

http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-eeepc/eeepc-bluetooth.git;a=blob_plain;f=eeepc-bluetooth.patch;hb=HEAD

This provides /sys/devices/platform/eeepc/bluetooth and is for 2.6.26 &
2.6.27. Part of this patch is also needed for 2.6.28.

| + Output less CO2 => avoid boiling weather.     TIME IS RUNNING OUT *FAST*.

Beware a Borg-again Christian. Resistance to their evangelism is futile.