[Debian-eeepc-devel] Webcam not working

AcCiO acciopagliaccio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 00:23:11 UTC 2008

Yes, I did it,but I trye to install Skype and aMSN and the cam is workig
properly. So the problem is around luvcview and not with the driver...

I'm having problms also with the sound, but I'm making some tests and I will
post a complete report about the issues.

Another problem I had was using the wpa_gui frontend and the netapps
frontend. The error was:

Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the
authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
authentication failed

Of course I have all the libaries installed and I tried to use xauth..

Well, tomorrow I'm shure I'll be less tired and I could explain my problems
"human readeble"

Good night
Davide