[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debian Wiki: Please comment your changes.

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 18 16:59:58 UTC 2009

Dear everyone,

thanks to those (especially Ben) who updated the Debian Wiki pages
during the last hours/days.

I have one favour to ask though. Could you please comment your changes.
Like: formatting, syntax, better formulation, add item or update. I am
subscribed to the changes and that would save me some time reading the
changelogs. I know it is easy to forget and it happened to me too. But
it would be nice if you could try.

Thanks a lot,

Paul