[Debian-eeepc-devel] 6 Streams Of Residual Income With No Monthly Cost!

Program Alerts unicitygcr at aim.com
Mon Aug 31 13:24:33 UTC 2009

Diversification is critical to building a secure long term

residual income these days... It's just too risky and quite

honestly foolish to do it any other way!

Experts tell us that we need a few businesses in a Portfolio

to create Multiple  Income Streams.  Until now it has been

almost impossible to manage one business, let alone 5 or 6.

I'm sure you will agree with me once you perform your due

diligence that this businesses model is POSITIVELY

BRILLIANT!

The founder of our company is a veteran in the industry

for Over 40 years. He operates with the highest of integrity

and always has his associates best interest at heart.

WHAT IS JOINT VENTURE GROUP?

I have to start with ‘Unique’ or ‘One-of-a-Kind’

and then I have to add the words ‘innovative’,

‘dynamic’ and ‘Brilliant’. Having exhausted most

of my complimentary adjectives, I will now settle

for factual statements.

JVG is a company whose principals believe in and

promote the age-old attributes of honesty, integrity,

compassion and fair play. This is a company giving

back and paying it forward in all they do, from helping

the less fortunate to extending a hand of friendship to

each new Associate that knocks on their door.

Why JOINT VENTURE GROUP?

Because JVG is the clear choice in a marketplace

dominated
by companies that history has proven breed

failure and frustration. Because our system combats

all the old systems that established the revolving

doors of most of the big companies in our industry.

The very idea of developing a diversified source

of income while making an effort in only one company

is unheard of. Low attrition, high profits and residual

earnings will set JVG apart from the entire industry.

BENEFITS OF JOINT VENTURE GROUP:

1. PBMS "Personal Business Management System"

Family Safe 'n' Secure Powered by Invisus Direct

2. Security Though Diversification!

"Dream about but rarely accomplished"

3. Individual support through massive ad campaigns!

“JVG has committed 100% of net profit to support”

4. Multiple Income Streams from 5 companies!

“Work one simple business and earn from six!”

Summary Statement of Ten Benefits!

Training, Replicating Sites, Executive Back Office

Huge Bonuses and Residual Potential Close to Zero

Attrition and top drawer training!”

Think about this....You build JVG by enrolling very few

associates...As your new associates become qualified, they will

follow you into all the other companies without actually having

to promote or work within any of the other companies.  You will

receive monthly residual checks from all the other well established

companies without ever having to promote or work in any=2
0of the other

companies.  We only promote and build one simple business

( JVG) and the rest falls into place. The best part is...JVG

manages all of the other businesses for us.

Our company has almost 0% attrition because of this dynamic

business model.

..Promote one company not 6.

For more information about JVG and how you can get started building

multiple income streams from 5 solid established businesses while

only working in one company...JVG, check out my website

below.

Learn about JVG and get started today!  There is no better

time than today!  Chances are you will never find another

business model that offers so much leverage and allows

ordinary people to create powerful multiple streams of

income in such a simple way for such a low cost.

JVG  has all the tools and support in place for us to build a

solid business.You can join Joint Venture Group for an

affordable one time enrollment fee.  You will not be left

behind!

To learn more go to: Joint Venture Group