No subject

Thu Aug 20 06:46:28 UTC 2009

2nd sept=20
2009

Dear sir/madam

My name is Patrick  Udem  from the Republic of Sierra=20
Leone=2C l am the first son of Mr. Silver  Udem who was a top manager in ce=
ntral=20
Bank of sierra leone My late father was kidnapped by the rebels on that=20
fateful day they attacked our capital city ( Freetown)=20
looting and destroying government=20
offices=2C although he was later rescued by the=20
soldiers=2C he latter died of injuries he sustained.

Due to his position=2C=20
he was able to secure some reasonable amount of money=20
( $4.7million Dollars) which he deposited in a private financial house in T=
hailand after=20
visited Thailand on tourist. The officials of the private financial house h=
ave=20
no idea that this is money because my late father registered the consignmen=
t box=20
as a (family Diamond). Now after his burial=2C my family decided to leave t=
he=20
country for two reasons=3B one for our safety and also to find a way of pro=
perly=20
securing this funds and then investing it in viable business ventures=2C he=
nce l=20
am writing you.

I will therefore like you to help me in every possible=20
way in securing this money in your country=3B you will also assist me in fi=
nding a=20
good business I will invest on. In view of your participation=2C I have mad=
e up my=20
mind to give you 20% and 5% mapp out for expenses=2CYou maybe required to c=
ome to=20
Bangkok for a meeting with me if possible or we find the best alternative b=
y=20
which these fund can be secure without any problem =3B this will give us th=
e=20
chance to know each other better before this money will be moved to your=20
country. if you have any question do not hesitate to include same in your r=
eply.=20
You can contact me on this E-mail::patrickndem at yahoo.com.hk

You=20
will do well to reply this mail.

Best regards

Patrick Udem=20

--_54179758-fbb5-4fab-84f7-a8bbc2075472_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P
{padding:0px=3B}
.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage
{font-size:10pt=3Bfont-family:Verdana=3B}