No subject

Sun Jun 14 10:59:16 UTC 2009

Operation Manager Contract Co Limited,
Plot Number 52 Adeweso Estate Kumasi
Ghana West Africa,
Phone +233-26113450
Private Email: danielabbas01 at googlemail.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are looking for a company/importer from your national who can be able to supply Tow Million pcs white T-Shirts to Ghana Government for the on-going REHABILITATION EXCISES TO GHANAIAN PRISONERS,ORPHANAGE HOME. My company is a Commission Agent and our commission is 3% of the total invoice. Our Commission is paid upon a satisfactory confirmation of the contract payment into your account.
It will be our pleasure to work co-cooperatively with your esteemed organization to secure this tender for our mutual benefits. Please find below the specifications of the T-Shirts for your kind consideration.

SPECIFICATION OF T-SHIRT:
1. Style: Round Neck T-shirts, Short sleeve
2.Yarn: 100% cotton
3. Size: Normal size (S;M:L:XL)(EUROPEAN SIZE)
4. Color: WHITE ONLY
5. Packing: 1 doz / 1 poly bag.

TERMS OF PAYMENT: BANK TT IN ADVANCE BEFORE SHIPMENT TARGET PRICES: USD5/PC QUOTATION: FOB DELIVERY: OCEAN FREIGHT DELIVERY TIME: 180 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF PAYMENT.GSM:185 QUANTITY:TWO MILLION PCS ONLY.
Looking forward to hearing from you of your interest, Upon your reply I shall advise you on how to apply for the Tender.
Best Regards.
Mr. Daniel Abbas,