[Debian-eeepc-devel] Status of 900 with 2.6.28

InSa insa_hcREMOVEME at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 6 13:16:37 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have upgraded my eeepc 900 running sid with 2.6.28 last week and
everything is working fine except 2 things:

- Fn+F2 (wifi toggle) doesn't work anymore (with ath5k module, I
  didn't tried madwifi). In fact "/sys/devices/platform/eeepc/wlan"
  doesn't exist.

- sometimes webcam does not work. I have to disable and then
  re-enable it to get it working.
  ( "echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/eeepc/camera"
    "echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/eeepc/camera" )
  I tried to investigate about this but it seems not related to a state
  of the webcam after boot or after hibernate/resume. After a while it
  simply stops to work untill I disable - re-enable it.

Btw thank you all for your great job. :)

Bye
InSa