[Debian-eeepc-devel] Status of 900 with 2.6.28

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Mar 7 03:37:13 UTC 2009

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:58:55 +0100
walter <vedawalter at gmail.com> wrote:
> maybe till the new acpi scripts are in apt, use this one here:
>
> http://walter.flightshop.de/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&gid=116&&Itemid=81
>
> (work 100% with ath5k, etc.)

Is that your own?  If you're impatient to try it out, I'd rather testers
check out our work in progress from git and use that rather than use a
third-party package:

http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-eeepc/eeepc-acpi-scripts.git;a=summary

1. you'll have to merge the support-2.6.28 branch
2. if you're not familiar with how git works and running 'debuild' to
build a package from source, you shouldn't try this.

Standard disclaimer: the packaging isn't finished, adds
some changes to how sound hotkeys are handled that haven't yet been
fully tested & finalized.  YMMV.  etc.

Or ... you can just wait until we build and upload it (I'll try to make
this happen this weekend).

Ben