[Debian-eeepc-devel] Battery run time and charge

zongo saiba zongosaiba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:52:00 UTC 2009

I actually ugraded the Bios of the eeepc to version  1004. I dont see any
improvement at all on the battery issue but the overall system seems to be
running better. This i only based on an impression. Nothing really factuel.
I have another question regarding hibernation.  It is working ok but with a
few glitches.

When I go to Hibernate
- it takes a lot of time to go into hibernation and I see this message on
the screen
*" Device 000 already exists cannot hot-add"*
the time is identical when wehter wifi is off/on and the same message is
poping up. Does the eeepc resumes hibernation from RAM?
Now I am not worry about that message because in some ways I understand that
there is no fault there, but would it be possible to make that message
disappear, and cut down on the hibernation time ?
- When I resume from hibernation, my wifi card is still up and running but I
loose my internet connection
Any fix and/or patches I could apply for that ?

zongo saiba